Why we exist
We live and breathe life long learning. Our purpose is to create a community where we can all learn and grow together!
We are a Community Interest Company (CIC) and exist solely to support you as a learning professional – so whether you are a seasoned professional or have just entered the field, the Learning Network exists to help you no matter what stage of your career you’re in.
We like to think we have something for everyone – our community includes instructional designers, trainers, developers, technologists, consultants, strategists, freelancers and industry leaders.
We’re here to:
- Help you maximise your impact by demystifying some of learning’s biggest challenges
- Inspire and support you with valuable resources, insights and events
- Provide a safe space to network, collaborate and share as part of our growing community
- Develop the next generation of leaders in learning through our mentorship programme
- Recognise and promote excellence and innovation in learning (we independently judge the Learning Technologies Awards!)
We’re a friendly bunch! What ties us all together is our love for learning and our ambition to add value to our community.
Whether you work alone or in a big team it’s often hard to connect with new people and new ideas. The Learning Network provides you the opportunity to make those connections through a vibrant community – let’s improve, innovate and grow together!
Ways to engage with us
Our Board of Directors
LN Chair | Finance | Events
LN Vice Chair | Industry Partners
Technology | Finance
Customer Experience | Onboarding
LT Awards & Judging