- This event has passed.
Unlock The Power Of Learning With A Killer Content Strategy
May 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm BST
Join learning and performance strategist, Ross Stevenson, to discover how to unlock the power of your learning content. For the past 15 years, Ross has worked with enterprises, start-ups and scale-ups to develop leading tools, tactics and frameworks for L&D teams.
Now with the fabulous team at Filtered, Ross focuses his time on solving the content chaos conundrum. In this session, he’ll share the power of a content strategy in modern-day organisations.
- What is a Learning Content Strategy?
- Assessing Your Current Content Strategy Maturity
- How to Build a Learning Content Strategy to Supercharge Value for Organizations
- Best practices for developing a learning content strategy
- Q&A Session
- The importance of content strategies in L&D.
- A framework to assess and grow your strategy.
- How to position this work to your internal leaders.
About your speaker
I’ve spent nearly two decades building world-class learning and performance functions for billion-dollar tech companies.
As a diversified learning and performance strategist, I focus on;
- Designing digital-first learning content strategies.
- Fusing marketing techniques to learning principles for maximum impact.
- Building world-class digital content tools and templates. I specifically work with leading global organisations to develop tools and technology to improve performance.
I can be found sharing content for L&D pros at Steal These Thoughts! and working with the great team at Filtered to solve the most pressing content problems in the L&D world.