Hello, we’re Popcorn. Rather than fill this bio up with the usual fluff that’s been carefully manicured by a marketing department, we thought we’d give you a few bullet points that we think make us different and let you know how we can help you.
- We’re a learning and development business first and foremost. We love tech, but it should only ever enhance the learning experience.
- Speaking of learning experience, objectives are pretty important. If you haven’t got them nailed down yet, that’s ok – our team of experts can help.
- The very best learning objectives are linked to evaluation. We’ve got a team of experts who can help you here too. Yeah, evaluation is often the cousin that everyone forgets to invite to the wedding, but getting it right and showing how you’ve made a tangible difference to the business is the secret to being an L&D rock star.
- Between objectives and evaluation comes the sexy creative stuff. Popcorn creates engaging content in the shape of filmed video, animated video, and interactive courses. We’re good at it too – we’ve won awards and everything!
- If a marketing department had written this, they’d definitely have told us to write something about gamification by now. We do that too. Big tick. Go us!
- The stuff we create is really inclusive. We build to AA accessibility standards as, erm, standard, and we can build to AAA standards if you’d like us to.
- We’re working towards our B-Corp accreditation. Apparently being nice to people and looking after the planet is a big deal. Who knew?
And in a nutshell, that’s us. We could wax lyrical about how we make our learning courses and videos simple, effective, engaging, and beautiful too; but we’re much better at doing that over a coffee. So, if you’d like to chat, click the link to our website.