About eLN CONNECT
eLN CONNECT is on Thursday 10 November 2016 at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel in London. It kicks off with two brilliant keynotes from world learning authorities Pete Jenkins and Guy Gadney. They’ll be telling us about all the latest developments in gamification and storytelling in elearning. The rest of the day remains faithful to last year’s successful structure with three streams covering Strategy and Tactics, Learning Design and Methods, and E-learning Tools and Systems. Delegates will hear from thought leaders, eLN members and learning industry experts and will have plenty of time for informal networking and to speak to leading industry partners.
About the Competition
There are two tickets valued at £125 each up for grabs and one simple way to win.
Simply tweet out the following message on your account for a chance to win two tickets:
“I want to win a ticket to the ELN Conference on 10 Nov http://bit.ly/eln16win @elearningnetwk #eLN16win”
You can re-tweet up to three times per day with each re-tweet registering an entry. Entries must be made before midnight on Wednesday 26th October. We’ll randomly draw the winner of a free ticket on Friday 29th October, 2016, and message the winner direct via Twitter. All tweets must have the #eLN16win hashtag included.
The small print:
1. You must tweet from your own Twitter account.
2. Tweets must contain #eLN16win
3. The deadline for entries is midnight on Wednesday, 26th October, 2016, and the winners will be announced on Friday 29th October.
4. If you’ve already purchased a ticket, no worries. If you win, we’ll either give you a full refund or you can give your spare ticket to someone you really like!
5. No purchase is necessary to win.